From Deadly Appraisal
To prepare the marinade, mix together:
1 c. fresh-squeezed orange juice, with pulp
3 oz. soy sauce
1 tsp. ground ginger
3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- Remove skin from 2 chicken breasts, split.
- Marinate, breast down, in orange juice mixture for at least four hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken pieces breast up in a small baking pan. Make sure the marinade almost covers the chicken.
- Spread peach jam liberally over the exposed parts of the chicken.
- Bake for forty minutes to an hour, basting as needed, until the jam is golden, and the chicken is cooked through, but not dry.
Serve with Wild Rice